Friday, June 25, 2010

Cookies And milk



* June 26- July 4th, receive one free Oatmeal Cookie Jar with every order!


A few weeks ago while getting my quad soy vanilla latte from Starbucks I did something. I did something new.
I got a cookie.
I do love oatmeal cookies!
And these ones! With cranberries, golden raisins and not a single walnut in site~@
A little Sugar, A little spice and it really is quite nice!

So with this cookie in mind, I went to the workshop.
I got out the Milk powder, scented it with ginger, nutmeg and brown sugar. Added finely ground oatmeal, epsom salts , soda, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter and a titch of citric to make it fizzle and swoosh all the buttery milky oatie goodness through the bath.

A few candy sprinkles on top and I've got the perfect oatmeal cookie for my milk bath!

Offered in the 8 Oz. size jar.

So today..from June 26- July 4th, receive one free Oatmeal Cookie Jar with every order!
Shipping to anywhere in the US is always just 5.00.

In the month of August we will be giving out a free 4 Oz. sample in the Out of the Box sampler along with so many other wonderful contributors!

No comments: